Pro Sanitate Equi – for the health of the horse offers theoretical lectures across Germany to give an insight into the work for the natural health promotion of the horse, to ask questions and to discuss in detail.
The following lectures are possible in the form of an evening or day event. Contact me directly with your individual questions.
- Wrong postures in the horse’s body that are detrimental to health
- The crookedness of the horse – sensory laterality – causes in the musculoskeletal system and brain centres
- Health-promoting training for the horse to remedy movement restrictions and skewing in the body
- The nature of the horse – the nervous system and brain centres
- The musculoskeletal system, structure and functions of the horse’s back – systematic and health-promoting gymnastics of the horse
- The horse’s myofascial network
- Effective in-hand and lunge-, double lunge work, mobility of the neck, neck, shoulders and hindquarters
- Lateral movement, effective loading and relieving of the trunk and hindquarters of the horse
- Transitions to improve the pelvic activity of the horse
- Assessment of the exterior and muscles, development of a corresponding gymnastics program
- The horse’s balance and center of gravity – straightening and centering the horse
- The rider’s seat – agility in balance